For some time now I've been wanting to tell Ellen DeGeneres about how big influence her person has on me.
I totally admire the fact that she is a woman, dislike wearing skirts and is a lesbian and at the same time she is totally successful and happily (I hope) married to the amazing Portia de Rossi - DeGeneres. And her show is not only amazing but funny and great and sooo popular!
So, not only is she my heroine, I've decided to follow in her footsteps and my new goal now is to appear in her show in America! Yes Ellen, beware, cause I'm going to one day sit on that chair and talk with You about stuff! Which means I've no idea what could we possibly talk about different than my hair color but there is something we will and I know we will talk about that still ambiguous something!
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz