If I were to be famous, and at one point I know I will - this is what I'm going to say:
There was a smart guy at one point in the history. And he had a dream. A dream of equality, that slowly is happening, and a dream of which I had a sequel.I believe that at one point I will wake up and see people, not harming one another and allowing everyone to be who they are and want to be.
I was born in 1987. My sex is male. And I am by means of color white. And for my whole life I have suffered a lot of unpleasetness due to the fact that I am gender ambiguous. And it's not to be mistaken with women who are transexual. It means that as I have no issues with my body (maybe with the few extra pounds I have, but other than that none) socially I cannot fit into what is considered to be male. Neither I want to do it. Because I want to stay true to the one that I am. But I also do not feel female. I just don't.
Now let me tell You something about the place I live in. Poland. It's a country that claims to be tollerant - where teachers cannot be gay and white are being superior to other colors. So called race.And I live in society that has a strict boundaries - what's male and female. What's proper and what's to be avoided. Or persecuted.
And I know that it's that society's fault -that pain and hardship I happen to face from time to time.
Now, because I am a big guy - and I am not strong. I hate carying heavy things and I HATE violence. I am a vegetarian and a bisexual, and what's more I keep dying my hair orangy-red and wear them long.And as much as it is okay to do those things in Poland - not if they are all mixed up together.
And now I'm gonna argue with a lot of issues on the basis of me and what I'm feeling.
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz