I was born with my head in the clouds and it's hard to take me down.
I'm strong and stubborn, often too much of a Gemini to finish something I've started.
I believe in love. And I believe in people, although sometimes I hate them.
I think the World is a beautiful place, I love it completely.
I hate pain and suffering, that's why I am a VEGETARIAN. And it's a big part of my life.
I have wings when I sing, and I shine brightly. When I fall I burn wildly and beautifully.
I love pink, not only to wear it, to look at it, to feel it.
I dye my hair, I want to have them ginger and have them really long. I don't care what everyone else think. I tried changing It didn't work out.
I'm persistent in following my dreams and I believe they will come true.
Because I'm everything You think someone cannot be.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz